The EMS Cadets program accepts youth 15 years old at the time of application. A member will age out at the end of the program year in which they turn 18.
All new applicants will be required to provide:
- Complete Registration package
- Copy of your Birth Certificate
- Copy of your Alberta Health Care
- Fundraising Cheques*
- 3 x UNDATED Checks for $100. (If youth participate in fundraising events checks will be returned un-cashed)
- Application Fee of $100*
A parent or guardian must accompany you when making your application to the program, original witnessed signatures are required on all registration documents.
The EMS Cadets Council will also be seeking new membership for the society, please consider volunteering your time to make the EMS Cadets program a better experience for all the youth involved.
* If you are suffering financial hardship you may make an application to the EMS Cadets Council to have your fee’s waived.