The EMS Cadets rely on donations to provide our services please consider a donation when making your request. When considering your donation please remember that an equivalent industrial medical provider will start billing at $400/day/attendant.
PDF Forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org faxed to 780-513-5288 or delivered to the Grande Prairie EMS Station at 10710 – 97 Street. If you have any questions please call 780-357-2502.
- We require a minimum of 30-days notice before any event to ensure time for processing, scheduling and preparations.
- Our members are students and are not available on school days between 7am and 4pm.
- Our supervisors are EMR’s, EMT’s and Paramedics, they are there for the support of the EMS Cadets and not to provide advanced medical care. The supervisors do not carry equipment necessary for them to provide advanced care. If advanced care is required 9-1-1 will be contacted and an ambulance will be requested.
- If your insurance company requires an ambulance on standby for your event the EMS Cadets will not be able to assist, you will need to hire a private ambulance available from several local industrial companies.
- If your event is greater than a 1 hour drive from the city of Grande Prairie accommodation and food will need to be provided for the EMS Cadets and Supervisory staff.
- As a volunteer organization we will make every effort to staff your event, however there may be circumstances that prevent this. We will contact you 1 week before your event to confirm our availability.