The EMS Cadets currently have one youth serving chapters, please click on the links below to see the chapter profiles:
The EMS Cadets is incorporated as a non-profit society in the province of Alberta, as such we are required to have a board of directors who oversee our operations, the EMS Cadets Parents Council fills this role.
Our board of directors consists of a:
- Responsible for all the affairs of the board, they chair all meetings and represents the organization publicly.
- Vice-President (Optional)
- Assists the president as required and other duties as directed by the board.
- Responsible for taking minutes at board meetings, ensuring all applications or forms related to organizational business are completed and other duties as directed by the board.
- Responsible for all financial aspects of the organization, completing the annual financial audit and other duties as directed by the board.
- Each director will be assigned a portfolio that is important to the chapter operations, some of the options may include Fundraising, Event Coordination, Communications, etc…